Phonetics & Phonemics
- What is Phonetic & Phonetics? Its definition & meaning in general language with its importance?
- What is Phonology, its definition & importance in linguistics or in languages?
- Classification of Phonetics & its branch study.
- Detail of study Articulatory, Experimental and Acoustic Phonetics.
- Detail study of Phonemics.
- Sound Test & Recording on computer, accurate sound setting from special software.
- Regular Phonetical Reading test with British accent.
- Listening Classes:- Thoroughly Audio & Video cassettes recommended by BBC (London) CIEFL (Hydrabad), Cambridge University & the British Council (New Delhi)
- How to surmount the Difficulties of Pronunciation & main Difficulties of Pronunciation.
- Table of English sounds (Phonetics under RP in India with Ear- Training for these sounds.
- Knowledge of other Phonetic Symbols of English.
- Detail & Deep knowledge of Articulatory Phonetics (main branch of Phonetics)
- The Nature of speech in phonetics & Need for oral Instruction.
- Types of Pronunciation & the organs of speech.
- Breath & Voice with Experimental methods of Phonetics.
- Detail study of Vowels & Consonants.
- Phonemes, Principles of Transcription, Diaphones.
- Frictionless continuants, Semi-Vowels, Nasalization.
- Retroflex sounds, Similitude, Assimilation, Elision.
- Length of sounds, Relation between Rhythm & length.
- Mistakes in length made by Foreign Learners.
- Stress:- word- stress, Sentence –Stress.
- Breath- groups, Sense –groups , Intonation
- Syllable separation.
- Types of Phonetic Transcription.
- Experimental Phonetics.
- Acoustic Phonetics.
- Aim importance of Interview.
- The things Before Interview & After Interview
- Process of Interview & its Discipline. H. First Interview & If you’re first interviewee.
- Problems related to conduct.
- If you have no experience of Interview & going to face first opportunity.
- Your body language in Interview, how your body language should be suitable there & how can you make your body language in worse or unfavorable condition most accurate or suitable?
- Six lessons practice of Interview facing.
- The main or though standard Question rose in Interviews.
- The Top 50 Questions Typical Interview Questions.
- About & knowledge of yourself & How will you express yourself before Interviews.
- Types of Interviews & Interview knowledge.
- Talks about your payment & Pay scale.
- Dress code used in Interview.
- How will you sale yourself (Don’t sell yourself) Interview Day’s Preparation.
- Different types of Interview Preparations:-
a. Job Interview
b. Sales Interview
c. Teacher Interview
d. Call Centre Interview e. Police Interview
- Executive Interview
- Accounting Interview
- Media Interview
- Personal Interview
- Conditional Interview (Self Judgment)
- Interview depends on merits.
- Interview of Nursing or health care service.
- Medical college Interview
- College Interview, HR Interview, Group Interview
- Screening Interview & Tests.
- Phone Interview & Online Interview.
- Presentation, Festival, Stage or party Interview.
- Sales Marketing or PR Interview.
- Engineering, system job or IT or Administrative Interview.
- Programme management Interview.
- Knowledge of attaining the Interview of long term Interview passing through Lunch, Breakfast.
- Your Bullet proves Resume.
- Bio-Data. How will you make it?
- E-mail -/ E-mail talks.
- Others Knowledge related to Interview.
Body languages courses
- Languages, what is Language, Body language, its Importance, Uses & how it is helpful to make yourself most impressive among all.
- Body language- original, History and its Development.
- Is this Body language helpful to make your understanding more advances or better in all sectors? If yes then how? Detail knowledge.
- Important Postures & Gestures. With its meaning.
- The most important Body language-Gesture with its meaning, important & knowledge to understand other easily & clearly.
- 24 important sitting Postures with its meaning & how we co-relate that posture to their Gesture to obtain meaning & their thoughts running in their mind.
- Top ten (10) styles/Posture of Namaskar/salutation comparing with their Gestures having 32 Gestures with understanding their clear meaning & thoughts what they think.
- Situation contrast & Presence of mind awareness in Body language.
- 5 Posture modes with 21 Gesture combination of Body language of charan Asprasya (Pranam-foot salutation).
- 18 Posture of Talking Posture having different Gesture with its meanings.
- How will you mark know any one while Sitting Dancing, Eating, walking & laughing.
- 27 Postures with 13 Gestures of dancing postures with its clear meanings.
- The languages of sleeping Postures: having Top 15 sleeping postures with 9 Gestures.
- Important 10 weeping/sobbing postures and styles having clear cut meanings & problem producing.
- 15 Important laughing postures.
- The languages of sitting persons with 26 postures (Another special mode).
- The 8 Important Body languages of car driver
- The western culture salutation- hand shaking
- 18 hands shaking styles. & most suitable & accurate hand shaking knowledge
- The top most important 16 standing posture & Body languages
- Mobile Phone & Psychology of Body language.
- Smoking – 10 Body language.
- 15 most important postures with different Gestures while sitting chair.
- 25 walking Gestures & Postures (Body languages)
- 15 Bike Driving Body languages.
- Co-relation of Body languages in Day to Day life & how will you embellish yourself with perfect Body languages.